1 Mar 2010

And they called it puppy love

Let's talk marketing. It is an act during which we as designers find someone who lacks something in their life and decide to do the noble thing and give it to them.

What can be lacking in a dog's life though? If it is not one of the thousands that have been abandoned by their owners, it has a place to sleep, someone who provides for them in their time of need and someone to keep them company. Pretty much all they need in life. What happens though, when you discover to your great surprise that your canine friend happens to be a trendy little bugger? Don't worry my dear, today I was informed of the launch of Dog-Milk. A website from the makers of Design-Milk and Art-Milk.






On the website you will find a lot of stuff like this marketed at the trendy and modern pup. This makes me very upset at not owning Bob yet - it's my future basset-hound. He's gonna be wicked.

What I like about this that as trendy and somewhat quirky these products may be, they have been marketed very well. Let's look at the last image, for example. In a flat, a pup may find it difficult to find a bit of privacy, but the integration of a dog-house into furniture allows our best friend to enjoy some me time without costing us an extension on the house.

I love you, puppies! Check out dog-milk for more products for the modern dog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment