14 Nov 2009

Shouldn't this be obvious to us?


I found this video on http://abduzeedo.com/best-week-91 this morning and I must say I am very impressed with innovativeness of this. So often in life we take what is around us for granted, we accept things for what they are, even when they aren't working properly. I think we should challenge things more and discover things out for ourselves.

The three-pin plug solution was the best for stability when it came out and still is. But we mustn't simply look at things from a single perspective. It may be the most stabile, but the least compact.

For me, diversity is key. Such a multi-positional design, in my eyes, belongs to the "brilliant" box because it functions to max under both of the conditions - whether stability or small size is required.

Please, PLEASE put this into production!

0 comments:

Post a Comment