24 Nov 2009

Stroke my screen


It is good to see people innovate and try to make things better, easier and simpler for people to use. Well, maybe not simpler in this case. Bare in mind, that I have not had a fiddle with this thing, so I am clearly inadequate to criticize it, but I just think I would have a tough time using the thing. Having been blessed with fingers slightly on the fatter side of things and which also lack coordination as much as a drunken pelican, I fear I would slide across letters that have no relevance to the word I'm trying to spell. Just like the weird-word example in the video.

Furthermore, the tracing sensors and the dictionary have to be rather clever to figure out when you are passing by a letter or when you want to include a letter, but it just happens to be en route to the next one.

That is all I am worried about, apart from that, knock yourself out, Symbian. I in the meantime will chuck this phone in the "not sure" box. Let it gather some dust in there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment