7 Dec 2009

Go Die





If anyone decides to make anything else out of legos I will actually consider moving to the moon and dedicate my life to build a spaceship that will allow me to move to pluto. This is for two main reasons: A) don't worry about it, Pluto, I'm not a planet either, and B) anywhere closer is too close to such idiocy.

When I saw my first one, the LEGO cap, I though in blessed recognition: "haha, this is quite funny". Now, when I see anything else inspired by, imitating or copying LEGO style, I wish to send a rather strict letter to the designer suggesting he or she bought an enormous amount of LEGO blocks, built a cliff and plunged off it to his or her death.

Can we please stop polluting design with this blatant vomit. I am sorry for my harsh words but someone had to say something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment