6 Dec 2009

This is our bread and butter for crying out loud

This design just makes me angry. Very angry. Angry at people.

Are we as product designers really regressing? Are we getting more stupid? It seems as if our brain cells are either hibernating or decided to have a brawl which soon turned into a massacre and now we browse around in the streets trying to hunt some wallabies. Can we please come to our senses!

There aren't many words I can use to describe this toaster. It is simply that amazing. HOW have we not thought of this before. WHY do we still have some metal/plastic boxes in our kitchens which in most cases are just sitting there, being evil. This reminds me of the Eddie Izzard's joke about toasters that lie. If you can see your slice of bread as it toasts, you are blatantly going to get the best result, just the way you want it. Speaking of wanting, I want one of these things. I am really quite sure that my life as I know it will end in a most horrid way should I not be able to get one of these toasters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment