3 Feb 2010

Is typo something like a nympho?

Recently, much thanks to the wonderful people at abduzeedo, I am somewhat into typography.

Last semester we had a lecture on it and even though I understood where the lecturer was coming from and what the message was, I didn't appreciate it. Then again, I hadn't seen these videos and now I feel my eyes are suddenly opened, I am suddenly awake. Writing two blogs and tweeting a fair amount, I started thinking about the visual side of what we "say." I wish whatever I wanted to tweet or say had the same appearance as some of these videos. Wouldn't it be amazing if type would be individual and conveyed exactly our moods and emotions?

Im now going to stop polluting the internet with this boring Arial type and leave you with something much more gorgeous to look at.





0 comments:

Post a Comment