14 Mar 2010

I have just solved all of the worlds problems


A lot of the world's problems come from over-consumption. I think we should trade this for obesity. Walking around i constantly see people who treaty their bodies as if they murdered their dog. What makes you eat so much and exercise so little that basic human functions like walking a few miles makes you puff worse than Thomas the tank engine? And bear in mind he had a drug problem...

All of a sudden it is clear to me! Enoc Armengol designed these chairs from bread. This is brilliant because we digest the products at the end of their life cycle. It is also the stupidest thing I have heard or seen in a very long time. This product does not deserve to exist, not even as art. As art it is stupid and as design it is blatant vomit. Possibly literally as well as ironically.

Help me, I'm surrounded by lunacy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment