14 Mar 2010

Time for a quick shower?

Seeing this made me very sad because although I am an avid earth-lover and am completely pro-sustainable design, I am also a shower-lover. In the non-innuendo sense. I love long relaxing shower and I would be rather annoyed to find this little bugger shouting at me to get out of the shower.



Then again, water is one of the resources that we are so used to that we forget how valuable this is and how easily we can over-use it. Yes, you can argue with me that there is a great deal of water in oceans and there is more of the stuff on earth than actual land, freshwater accounts for less than 0.5% of the world's water supplies. Doesn't that make you think?

What I love about this product though, is that it changes our biggest enemy - ourselves. It changes how we act and how we consume. + it is 100% recyclable. What is there not to like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment